The Dynamic Practice System is a special practice method that allows beginner to stay focused on important things, intermediate players to avoid the overwhelm associated with practice, and advance players spread their attention across a vast array of topics without letting anything drop into neglect.
This short eBook on practicing is for:
- students who have more things to practice than they have time to practice for
- those who work on the same things over and over while skipping other items
- anyone who feels overwhelmed when practicing
- anyone who lacks direction when practicing
- teachers looking to help their students practice more efficiently.
- An introduction and overview of the Dynamic Practice System
- Example practice routines for beginner, intermediate and advanced students.
- Printable practice sheets for you to fill out.
Please note that this is an eBook